iAir CDMO Technology Platform
On 25th October, 2022, Shanghai Municipal People's Government announced that the new Covid inhalation CanSino vaccine will be vaccinated in Shanghai,Reflecting the advantages of drug-device combination.
At present, the research and development of respiratory system drugs is mainly used for asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, etc., but the research and development of aerosol drug delivery for respiratory system diseases such as respiratory tract infection, pulmonary fibrosis, pulmonary heart disease, pulmonary hypertension and other respiratory system diseases will become a new research and development direction.
Mesh Nebulizers have become the first choice for Inhaled drug-device combination product development. They can aerosolize a wide range of novel pharmaceutical formulas including macromolecular innovative biological drugs and small molecules drugs such as antibiotics,interferons,monoclonal antibodies ,polypeptides and nucleic acids.
Yirdoc collaborates with world-wide pharmaceutical companies to develop advanced aerosol therapies. These are based on the optimization of an efficient aerosol delivery platform called iAir Technology Platform.
iAir Technology Platform
· Meet the customized needs of specific drugs, patient groups, and medical scenarios.
· FDA/CE/NMPA and other more than 30 national certifications.
iAir Precise Atomization Technology：One-stop aerosol inhalation technology platform
1. Sensor：Mesh membrane
· Safe: Medical grade alloy material, laser technology, smooth micropores, no falling off of acid etching, spray plate has been verified, no side effects.
· Efficient: High atomization rate,High pulmonary deposition.
· Stable: Stable TDD, Adjustable MMAD, Uniform distribution of micropore size, No deformation, No foaming in atomization, Not affected by solution volume and atomization time, long-term effective.
2. Precise algorithm：IAD and SWDA technology
· IAD（intelligent aerosol delivery）patented technology：Breath-actuated, stop generating medicine into mist when exhale, effectively improve the medicine utilization rate.
· SWDA（sinusoid wave driven atomizating）patented technology：Retaining fragile biological activity post-nebulization with patented algorithm.
3. Digital Therapy Management based AIoT
Yirdoc offers fully-integrated services to support customers in the development of drug device combination products.
The IoT durg device can transmit data in real time through Bluetooth and upload to the client side. In the meantime patient guardians and doctors can view historical records. Data can also be transmitted to pharmaceutical companies and inhaler device companies, making scientific research and clinical trials more convenient and economical.
One example of iAir CDMO Technology Platform on Vibrating Mesh Nebulizer
Yirdoc VM-101 public platform is a one-stop precision aerosol delivery equipment with some core components (Atomizing moth holder, Atomizing cup,spacer,controller) as instructed below.
|MMAD||3.0μm±25%||TDD||6549.21 ± 131.08μg|
|FPF||≥70%||Amount of atomization residue||≤0.1mL|
Drugs Formulation & Indications
Drug device combination delivery formulation Includes peptides,suspension,protein,oligonucleotide,lipidosome,small molecule drugs.
Applicable indications include RSV,COPD,PAH,Covid 19,RDS,Lung Cancer,Asthma,CF NFCB IPF.
R&D and Lab
Our laboratory is equipped with state-of-the-art measuring instruments that allow us to conduct aerosol performance analysis. Our team of well-trained researchers meticulously works on generating reliable data in short periods of time to examine drug-device performance. By these means, we are able to support our partners, providing them with analytical services where pretesting of aerosolized formulation does not require GLP compliance.
Some of the devices include Laser Diffraction Particle size analyser、COPLEY Breathing Simulator、Shimadzu HPLC、UV-Visible Spectrophotometer、COPLEY NGI.
The development and commercialization of drug device combination products including a wide range of novel pharmaceutical formulas including macromolecular innovative biological drugs and small molecules drugs such as antibiotics,interferons,monoclonal antibodies ,polypeptides and nucleic acids.
10+ ongoing projects with worldwide Biotech company (NDA limits information disclosure)